RX Elements V10
You save $30.00
100% Genuine Softwares
RX Elements is a budget-friendly noise reduction and audio repair toolkit for content creators who need the basics. It includes the brand-new Repair Assistant plugin, as well as five essential real-time noise reduction plugins to fix clipping, hum, clicks, and other unwanted background noise like amp hiss, air conditioning, and even reverb. Repair Assistant uses the digital signal processing of RX to analyze your audio and provide solutions that quickly correct the most common issues. Get the same tools the pros use at an unbelievable price.
The Smart Solution for Clear Audio
Trusted by Professional Audio Engineers to Quickly and Reliably Deliver Clean Sound
Things break. So does audio. Recorded sound is rarely perfect - in fact, it's often in really bad shape. That's why you need RX, the award-winning audio repair suite that helps restore, clean up, and improve recordings in post-production, music, and content creation.
Built on decades of iZotope research, RX 10 is the most intuitive and intelligent version iZotope has ever made. From analyzing audio capture and production issues to providing processing solutions, RX speeds up your editing workflow, salvages poor audio takes that were once unfixable, and delivers reliably clear sound quality.
Whether you are editing a podcast, recording a full band, or working on a blockbuster movie, RX 10 enables you to captivate audiences by bringing out the best in recorded audio.
What’s New in RX 10?
Repair Assistant Plugin
May We Assist You?
If you’re new to audio repair, or you just want to save time, try the new Repair Assistant Plugin, which uses machine learning to find and fix audio issues quickly without leaving your DAW. The Assistant automatically recognizes specific problems and intelligently proposes a repair chain that you can modify to your liking with easy-to-use dials. More than just an upgrade of the previous Repair Assistant, this plug-in was built from the ground up.
De-Hum Dynamic Adaptive Mode
Adapt to the Noise
Save time removing unwanted hum with the new Dynamic Adaptive Mode in De-Hum. Get rid of hums and buzzes on the fly, without having to spend time learning the noise profile of your audio. Eliminating electromagnetic interference or other complex noise that changes pitch can now be done automatically without sacrificing quality.
RX Elements now consists of the brand new Repair Assistant plugin and five component plugins:
- De-Hum (with updated Dynamic Mode)
- Voice De-Noise
- Mac: macOS Catalina (10.15.7) - macOS Monterey (12.5.x) (Intel / M1 Apple Silicon Macs supported natively and via Rosetta 2)
- Windows: Windows 10 - Windows 11
- AU, AAX, AAX Audiosuite, VST3, AU ARA
- All plug-in formats are 64-bit only.
- RX 10 plugins are not available in VST2 format.
- Repair Assistant plug-in available as Audiosuite only in Pro Tools and VST3 & AU formats in other DAWs.
- AU plugin hosting is available on Intel or Apple silicon Macs (in Rosetta or native).
- VST2 plugin hosting is available on Windows, Intel Macs, or Apple silicon Macs (in Rosetta only).
- VST2 plugin hosting will be deprecated and replaced with VST3 plugin hosting in an update to RX 10.
Supported Hosts (DAWs and NLES):
- Logic Pro 10.6.3 - 10.7.x
- Pro Tools 2021 - 2022
- Ableton Live 11
- Cubase 11 - 12
- Nuendo 12
- Studio One 5
- Reaper 6
- FL Studio 20
- Audition CC 2022
- Premiere Pro CC 2022
RX Audio Editor Notes:
- RX 10 Elements consists of plugins only (the RX 10 Audio Editor application is not included with RX 10 Elements).