Sonnox Mastering HD-HDX Bundle
You save $761.00
100% Genuine Softwares
Bundle Sonnox Mastering HD -HDX - Sonnox Mastering Plug-in Pack (Pro Tools HD-HDX)
Dynamics,ProCodec,Inflator,LImiter,EQ - Welcome to the brand new Sonnox Mastering Bundle; a handpicked selection of our plug-ins, focused on getting the most out of your dual bus and the files you upload later.
LOUD, TRANSPARENT, DYNAMIC AND COOL
Certainly a list of mutually exclusive qualities? We beg to differ: Welcome to the brand new Sonnox Mastering Bundle; a handpicked selection of our plug-ins, focused on getting the most out of your dual-bus and the files you deliver later. PRECISION TOOLS Precisely sculpts the tone, controls the dynamic range transparently, and achieves maximum volume, density and presence without sacrificing transient detail. Then deliver your music, with complete confidence that it conforms to true industry-recognized peak levels and that coded distribution versions will not be rejected.
Packages like this Mastering Collection are the most economical way to buy plug Sonnox -ins!
Accurately sculpts the tone, controls the dynamic range transparently and achieves maximum volume, density and presence without sacrificing the transient details. Then deliver your music, with full confidence assurance that it conforms to true industry-recognized peak levels and that coded distribution versions will not be rejected.
5 Plugins Included
A powerhouse of dynamic control in a single plug-in that features six independent processes for precision dynamic sculpting of your tracks. From subtle control of a vocal to a side-pumping effect; from high speed gates and precision expansion to peak level limiting of single lanes and buses. Sound clarity at all times - with the option of pipe-like harmonic saturation when needed.< h4 style="font-family: "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); top margin: 10px; margin-bottom: 10px; font-size: 18px;">Features
- Port EQ, expander, compressor, limiter and 2-band side current
- Heat for extra presence and tube-like saturation < li>3 Different types of compressors; Normal, Classic and Linear
- Soft Knee variable; 0dBr to –20dBr in 5dB steps
- Compressor and limiter surround bus (HD-HDX only)
- Ultra low noise and distortion
- The dynamic section of the acclaimed Sony OXF-R3 console
An excellent sound equalizer is essential for any mix. Which equalizer to use may vary depending on artistic requirements, but quality and flexibility are essential at all times. What if there was one plug-in with four distinct types of equalization - from surgical to musical - with a history of being used to mix the biggest hits, movies and live shows?
Enter our iconic Oxford EQ, a plug-in that traces its heritage back to the original EQ section on the acclaimed Sony OXF-R3 digital console. Hallmark's sound transparency meets a simple interface and interactive - resulting in fast, confident, and great-sounding mix decisions.
- 5-band parametric EQ with variable pitch HP / LP filters
- Four totally different EQ types
- Clinical EQ similar to the series SSL4000 E
- Tighter cut to remove problematic frequencies
- Classic equalizer similar to Snow and SSL G-series curves
- Broad and smooth curves, perfect for dominating
- Automated A / B Compare button toggles EQ settings
- Ultra low noise and distortion
A unique and powerful plug-in to increase volume without sacrificing sound quality or dynamic range. Add power and presence to your mix without using compression or use on individual channels to bring them forward and add weight. Perfect for helping the vocals blend in.
- Higher mixes without the hassle associated with compressors
- Add apparent dynamic range to previously clipped signals
- Simple user interface
- Flexible direct and split-band modes
- A long-time secret weapon of audio professionals
- Our best selling plug-in!
Oxford Limiter V3
Once you've created and refined your mix, join the growing number of professionals who have chosen the new Oxford Limiter V3 to deliver maximum volume, density, and presence - while maintaining the right kind of clarity and transient details that the conventional brick wall limitation cannot.
The plug-in is a true peak limiter that offers newly improved levels of processing and measurement accuracy. The result is that you can automatically see and correct invisible rebuild overloads - and in conformance to ITU-R BS.1770-4 industry standard accepted.
Whether you're looking for the striking transparency of the Oxford Limiter or the heavier creative effects, its advanced early processing and unique Enhance function provide the sample limit and musical boost you need to reliably avoid clipping and boost the apparent volume with confidence.
- Peak Threshold with Variable Attack, Release and Soft Knee
- Enhance the section to increase the perceived volume
- The Recon meter shows the real signal, not sampled
- Auto Comp corrects recognition errors without losing overall volume: conforms to true industry peak measurement standard (ITU-R BS.1770-4)
- Listen and apply TPDF dither for 24 and 16 bit output word lengths with four variable noise shaping types
- Four variable strength noise shaping modes for use with highly dynamic program material
- Backward compatibility with previous versions of plug-in
- Great factory preset library to get you started
We spend our professional lives making the mixes sound as good as possible - and deliver them for encoding and distribution. Later, we often wish we could have made some improvements.< p style="margin-bottom: 10px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px;">What if there was a way to test and compare up to five audio codecs in real time? Enter the Fraunhofer Pro-Codec plugin.
Its intuitive screen helps you quickly focus on important issues like codec effect on frequencies, audible artifacts and codec-induced overloads. Optimize your mix for specific formats like AAC or mp3 before encoding it using the plug-in or separate Manager application for background batch processing.
- Supported codecs: mp3, Apple AAC iTunes + (Mac only) AAC-LC, HE-AAC / MPEG Surround, AAC-LC and HE-AAC multichannel, HD-AAC < /li>
- Real-time listening and encoding with seamless switching
- Select up to 5 codecs for simultaneous real-time encoding
- Batch processing using dedicated Manager application
- Comprehensive metadata editing
- ABX mode for blind statistical tests
- DIFF monitoring; listen to codec effect on input signal < /ul>
- Pro Tools Pro Tools 10.3.8, 11.3.2, 12 - DSP AAX
- Pro Tools approved CPU, OS and hardware configuration: www.avid.com
- Legacy support for OS X 10.4.11 - 10.6.8 and Windows XP: TDM / RTAS
- iLok USB device with latest drivers
- iLok2 required for AAX plug-ins
- Supported hosts (Mac / Windows) Pro Tools 10.3.8 - 12 (AAX DSP)
- Pro Tools AAX DSP
- Avid VENUE
- Avid S3L
- Avid S6L
- 44.1 - 192 KHz
- 44.1 - 192 KHz
- iLok 2 authorization (USB key sold separately)
- Note: An iLok USB key is required for authorization - no refunds will be given to customers who do not own an iLok and purchase this product. span>
Native sampling rates: